How do I report an illegal suite?

Call 311 as the first step. Document why you think there is an illegal suite (i.e. real estate ad advertising 2 separate suites, rental ad, photos of a house, etc.) and provide the information to 311.

What should I do if I have a problem with an illegal suite next to me?

Again, contact 311 (either by phone or online). Be prepared to follow up. You will be given a tracking number so you can find out how your complaint was investigated.

Then What?

See the information here. This has information on how to follow up and how to submit a letter or attend Council in case of a rezoning application.